Tuesday 23 February 2010

CLAIRES - DREAM CATCHER, DREAMSICLE & SPARKLE

DREAM CATCHER
I probably wouldn't have even thought to get this color except I was picking it up for someone else and thought I may as well grab a bottle for myself too. I have heard that this color is a dupe or close to a dupe for Chanel Jade. I wasn't a "fan" of Chanel Jade, so this wasn't at the top of my list. After I put it on I was glad that I got it though, it is really a pretty color. It has that cool kind of lighter green shimmer thing going on that just makes this polish so pretty to look at. The polish was super runny though and I had to be extra careful to not get to much on my brush.


Blurred to show off the green shimmer!





DREAMSICLE
Wow did this look terrible on me! Just gross was all I kept thinking. The color isn't bad, it just isn't the right color for my skin tone. This is a jelly which I wasn't expecting, I thought this was a cream. I applied 4-5 coats for the pictures. I don't see myself ever using this color again, at least not on me, it was that bad (on me).





SPARKLE
This was a green tinted jelly base with glitter. I used 4 coats of polish for my swatches. Of course, I would use this over a base color, but since I was swatching I just used it on it's own. I kind of liked the way it looked on it's own, but can't really see myself going out with just this polish on. I just love the pastel colors that they glitter puts off.


No comments:

Post a Comment