Thursday 25 February 2010

JESSE'S GIRL & BARRY M

I just threw these two swatches together in the same post. It's the last of the glitters that I have for you today.


CONFETTI
This is blue and purple bar glitter in a clear base. Believe it or not this is four coats, so this isn't very buildable. This is one you need to wear over a base color. When I wear bar glitter like this it looks like I have hairy nails. :p





BLUE GLITTER
This is three coats, so this is a pretty opaque blue glitter polish. Don't know if you can tell in the pics without enlarging them, but there is also silver glitter in this too. I kept thinking that this is the silver version of that Alice in Wonderland OPI polish that is blue with gold glitter.




The silver glitter is more evident in this natural light pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment