Monday 8 February 2010

A LITTLE SOUTHWESTERN PERSUASION

This mani is one I did on my mom Saturday night. This is such a special mani because I never would have thought in a million years that my mom would suggest a green polish be painted on her nails! I don't think SHE ever thought she would either! SO way to go mom for stepping out of your comfort zone :)

After I got my new plates I told you all my mom had several mani/pedi ideas for me to execute. This was one of her ideas for a pedi, but we both just loved it so much we decided to so the same on her hands.

This looks so cute and I think one of the best mani/pedi's I have ever done. It just turned out perfect.

For the base color we used Sinful Colors - Mint Apple, a dark brown and a gold for the stamps and gold holo glitter dots.
























No comments:

Post a Comment