Friday 5 February 2010

NOTD & SOME NEW BEAUTIES

For my NOTD I used the blue polish from the Claire's pastels set and China Glaze's Hi-Tek for the stamping.















Look at my new pretties!!! How hot do they look all lined up together??
(These are not from a new collection, these are from their Flower Power collection that is readily available on several etailer websites!)





Hope you all have a great weekend! I am going to try my hardest to get a ton of swatching done this weekend since I seem to have just been bombarded with lots of new nail polish (including some from a swat I recently did that I haven't EVEN shown you all yet!!). So just be prepared for SWATCH WEEK (not Shark week!) next week :)


*****
I almost forgot! Dinky turns Terrible Two on February 9th!! So I hope to have something special planned here to celebrate my girls special day :)) (P.S. Dinky requests that any presents be made in the form of nail polish and addressed to me, hehehehe!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment