Thursday 4 February 2010

PLAYBOY DOES NAIL POLISH & NEW FAUXNAD PLATES

Who knew Playboy was getting into the nail polish biz?? I sure didn't until I found this collection at Gordman's of all places. I believe this whole set was around $5-$7 dollars, so I said "I believe I will" and had Little stick it in the basket. Yes, I make Little be my partner in nail polish shopping. He knows his way around a Sally's a little tooooo well :)

Anyway, I really like the colors and was surprised to see a Gray in the mix. Not a typical "Playboy" color I would think. Hope to get some swatches up soon.




I also got my order of Fauxnad plates and I am super-dy duper-dy excited to use them. I think my mom has about 16 manis already planned out for me to do on her nails!! These plates are much larger than the Konad plates and I must say have some designs on them that kicks Konads ass!!! I also got a free nail art pen with my order. The plates came all the way from France, but ordering them was pretty simple and I will be ordering from Chez Delaney again.








No comments:

Post a Comment