Friday 26 February 2010

KLEAN COLOR - NEON JELLIES!!




Are you ready for this jelly???
I had a hard time capturing the true color of these polishes. The flash pictures were making them appear lighter than they are and the non flash pictures were a little too dark to be true to life. So I included pictures of both so you can kind of get a feel that the true colors are somewhere in between the colors in the pictures.

These are my first Klean Colors I have and I stumbled upon them at a local Wig and Beauty Supply store for . . . . . . $1.50 each!!! I couldn't believe it! The formula on these were PERFECT. It took about three coats for these all to be nice and opaque jelly goodness.

BEACH BLUE




NEON AQUA






NEON FUCHSIA
(One of my top favorites!!)






NEON GREEN






NEON PINK






NEON PURPLE
The label was missing on this one, so I am not 100% on the name. Also this one had shimmer in it, so I don't think this one was a jelly like the rest. It was stuck right in the middle of all these neon ones though, so I believe that I have the name right.






NEON SAPPHIRE
OK - DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN A COBALT BLUE JELLY? DIDN'T THINK SO!



No comments:

Post a Comment