Wednesday 3 February 2010

STOP THE FREAKIN' PRESSES - CLAIRES PASTELS!!!

WOWSER! Maybe the best word to describe this collection! I got these last night and swatched them today during my lunch and I was squealing at my desk with delight. The bottom of the collection has a sticker that says "pastels", so I guess that is the name of this collection. But the individual bottles have no names (why Claires, why???).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE every single one of these colors. This collection needs to be renamed "Made for Brooke". The colors look sort of tame in the bottle, nice pastel colors. But as soon as you put them on, they scream look at me!! I'm a fluorescent pastel! These colors are so bright without being traditional neon colors. I don't know how to describe it to you all, other than they rock. If you have a Claire's near you - go get this collection. Since the bottles are mini I am seriously debating on getting another set as a back up, that's how much I adore each and every bottle. This whole collection just feels like summer.





This one was the only one in the collection that wasn't a cream. Don't know why they did that, but I still love this color. As with all purples it is impossible to capture the true color of this. It is a blue based purple, but it shows much more purple in real life.





ZOINKS!! I dare any one of you to not agree with me that this is a perfect blue!! I DARE you. A perfect light pastel blue that just looks electric on my nails.





So dreamy!! This is a perfect bright pastel green that doesn't look too lime or too 70's green. I am trying to think of something to compare it too and I can't. It just looks like spring! If this was a crayon you would want to color a whole page with it!






This yellow leans a little to the green side but still stays in the lane of yellow. Super bright and cheery! This one makes me think of running shorts for some reason.






Here is my Seasonal Peach replacement! How HOT is this color? This is the exact shade of peach I have been on the hunt for. It's bright, it is a pinky peach, it's PERFECT!! I repainted all my nails with this, and have plans of painting my toe nails with this as soon as I get home. I am already fretting over using all of this bottle up. I need this in a full size bottle Claires!!






The last one is a super bright pink. This one doesn't really look pastel, but it does look softer than most bright pinks, if that makes sense. I almost left this one on, but I knew I needed to put my peach baby back on. Those of you pink lovers out there will like this color. This isn't original or unique, but I still love it and will definitely use this one up too.



These can be purchased at Claires for $12.50. However, they almost always have their buy one get one 50% off sale going. Perfection Claires, really perfection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment