Friday 14 January 2011

ZOYA - ASTRA, LUNA & NOVA

ASTRA
This is a red tinted base with magenta and light pink glitter. This is packed with glitter and by 3 coats the nail is totally covered and opaque. I thought this was going to be my favorite of three, but this one actually came in last. There is nothing wrong with it, it just wasn't my favorite.









LUNA
This is a milky white base with silver glitter. This one surprised me. I really loved how this looked on. I thought it was just sort of boring looking in the bottle, but one I put it on, it was anything BUT boring.









NOVA
I thought this was going to be the same as Astra, but it wasn't. This has much more of a purple jelly base to it and the glitter isn't as packed as Astra. However, like Astra, it has a purple and pink glitter mix to it. I really liked the jelly factor in this one.






No comments:

Post a Comment