Tuesday 4 January 2011

。.:♪*:・A Happy New Year 2011。.:♪*:・

A Happy New Year to you~!!

Thank you for coming back to my blog this year too!

You are truly super sweet wonderful people!!



How did you spend your holiday??

or are you still on??



I was eating and eating and eating...non stop!!!

I ate so much at home and also outside home as well.

Mainly greasy fatty too yummy to stop foods(;^ω^)




So my boyfriend and I thought we should do something active

to burn these fats we stored, we tried kayaking for the first time.


 

It made us really tired after lots of rowing!

My stomach is not reducing in size yet though...

But it was such a fun experience♪





Because it's summer here,

my toenails are still enjoying the Mermaid design.

I chose gold this time for a shining sun image!





I hope you're having a wonderful start to the new year!!

See you soon!



Thank you











No comments:

Post a Comment