Friday 28 January 2011

ε= (^0^*) Eating Healthy☆




Sorry, it's been a while!!
I was on my Birthday vacation(*´∇`*) hehehe!!


I was really happy to hear that
some people have the same issue as mine,
gaining weight from the thighs!


Yeah, I've been thinking about it
and thought I gotta do something
otherwise I won't be happy when I wear pretty clothes,
like, clothes are pretty but not what's inside.
Well, I'm just mumbling, aren't I?


Anyway!
I've come up with some ideas to get my body back which are
TO EAT HEALTHY!!
and a little bit of exercise...


Because my stomach is so stretched out 
during the Christmas break by eating too much,
I've got to get the stomach size back first!

BUT!!
It's dangerous to reduce the amount of food all of the sudden,
I'll get hungry soon and go for binge food again.

So it's important to eat a decent amount of
HEALTHY, easy to digest foods.
Such as soup!!

I'll show you how to make a soup that I made recently.
1. Soak soup mix beans in water to soften.


2. Chop whatever veges are left in the fridge.
Onion
Mini Tomatoes
Celery

3. Put everything in a pot.

4. Pour water in and add a bay leaf. 
Cook on high heat to boil.

5. Once it bubbles up,
remove thick bubbles which float on the surface.

6. Add tomato paste and mix well.

7. Add a cube of stock and dissolve.

8. Salt and pepper and that's it!!


I like soup because I can use any leftover veges in it!


Oh, when you cook,
it's critically important not to put too much salt in your food.
Too much salt will cause puffy legs!! 


It's getting quite a long post,
I better get going now!!
See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment