Thursday 13 January 2011

Shop, shop, shop.

So, on monday I decided to go shopping in Aberdeen, the nearest city to me. I always find it's really good shopping in Aberdeen, it has all the shops you need (including a new Topshop) and it's not like shopping in one of the bigger cities. I find when I shop in Leeds, Glasgow or Edinburgh that all the popular items are gone really quickly. In Aberdeen, the competition is less fierce which means you can usually find a lot of stuff which has been sold out in the larger cities and online. 
As it was nearing the end of the sales, I didn't bother much with them. I wanted the new season items! 
So I got the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette and also a YSL Touche Eclat (first time purchase!) I haven't actually tried the palette yet, as I haven't really been anywhere that required eyeshadow. Really excited about it though, I love natural eye makeup!
I got a new boyfriend-style blazer, I've been looking for a new one for a while now and the Topshop version is around £60. This one is actually from F+F at Tesco (ha!) and was a tenth of the price (on sale at £6!) it looks really lovely on. I think I'll wear it out with a coloured mini dress and shoe boots. I also got this cute little sequin love heart clutch for £10 in the New Look sale. Adorable! 



I picked up this cute black skirt at H&M, but I don't think I'll keep it. I have so many black skirts and this is just like every other one I have! I also got the belt from H&M, it's an elasticated waist belt which clips together at the birds noses. I really love it, I love swallows and this will go with so many outfits! The little clutch bag is from the New Look sale at just £2. 
This dress is also from New Look (needs an iron eh. I'm so messy, I have a floordrobe) I'm really, really into Peter Pan collars at the moment. I think they're absolutely adorable. Coral, I have decided, is my colour of this season.

Another top and shirt from New Look. The first top also has a Peter Pan collar and is so lovely! I plan to wear this over a black body con skirt with thick black tights and some brogues. The shirt I'll probably wear tucked into a skirt with a tan thin belt around it and some gold jewellery and brogues again. Or with a pair of skinnies. It is quite sheer so I might have to wear a lace top underneath or something. 
I also bought this top from New Look although I think I will have to change it for another size as it's a bit too big! 

In other news, I got my delivery from ASOS!


I got a Models Own gift set, featuring an eyeshadow brush, eyelashes and a little pot of eyeshadow; a Yes to Carrots face mask; Soap & Glory Fab Pore Cleanser; and travel straighteners. 
As I already mentioned, my boyfriend is a DJ and I often travel to gigs with him (Paris, Barcelona x2, Palma, Moscow, St. Petersburg and all over UK just last year!) and I'm scared my GHDs will get smashed up so I'm hoping these mini straighteners will be good enough to travel with. 

Sorry for the excessive pictures, this was a massive post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment