Wednesday 12 January 2011

CHINA GLAZE - WINTER SPICE

Today I have planned a bunch of old school China Glazes. I purchased these from the eBay store Pretty Things for You and Me, the one I told you about last week. I basically picked all the ones that were in the old style bottles that weren't crazy expensive HTF's. Something about those old bottles that make me happy.

Again, I had another really great experience with this store. I got all of the correct items I ordered, in a nice timely manner and all were very well packed.

Winter Spice I thought was more purple than it ended up being on the nail. It looks more mauvey purple in the bottle too. On the nail it looks a lot more brown in color. I do still like the color and it looks nice on my skin tone. This applied like a dream!


** I have 5 more old school China Glaze swatches scheduled to post on the hour for the next five hours today, so check back :)




No comments:

Post a Comment