Tuesday 11 January 2011

NYX GIRLS - TRUE NAVY

Isn't this a cool color? I love that is has a sort of cloudy muted cornflower blueness to it, yet it is still a navy blue as the name suggests. This is just such an unusual shade of blue, I don't think I have another blue that comes close to this one.

For a polish that cost me only $1.29 the formula was spot on! I really liked it. I liked it better than the formula you find on most drugstore brands (Revlon, Maybelline, etc) and at a WAY better price. I love the new and improved bottles and look forward to getting more of them!

I found mine at a local beauty supply (ie wig and extension place) but I believe these can be bought online from Cherry Culture, however they are $3.00 plus shipping from there. I would definitely check your town for local wig/beauty supply places, they usually carry this brand there.

I have more colors from this brand to show you all today including Pimp My Nail, Ink Heart & Algae.




No comments:

Post a Comment