Wednesday 5 January 2011

NOTD - PARTY PURPLE



The glitter angels are singing over this! Neons plus glitter is quickly becoming a favorite combo of mine! I love the different sizes of the glitter, I really think that's what makes this so fun. I think I need a bright neon skittles pedi with big glitter layered over the top. I don't care if it's winter or not, I still rock flip flops all year round! :)

I started with 3 coats of Color Club - Power Play, which is a really cool neon purple color. It is a little darker and more purple than shown in these pics, but it is still pretty close to the real thing. Then I used Santee - Copper Kiss Glitter, which isn't copper AT ALL (pet peeve!). For a cheap dollar polish this glitter applied pretty good. The base of it was almost like a gel which I think helped with the application of the glitter pieces.

I took lots of pics in different lights :)


Inside no flash:




Inside with flash:


Inside, no lights by a window:



Outside in full shade:



Outside full sunlight:




Here a few pics of Color Club Power Play on their own:

No comments:

Post a Comment