Saturday 8 January 2011

ELF, MAC + Models Own Haul

Here's a picture showing how messy I am. Recently I bought a few more things to add to this, including some things from ELF (Eyes Lips Face), a brand I'd heard of a few times but never tried. I was really surprised at their prices! Most of the products listed are £1.50, so I bought a few things. 


From ELF I bought a concealer brush, an eyeliner brush and an angled bamboo blush brush. I also bought eyelid primer and some all over colour stick, one is a red/pink colour and the other is concealer. So far I've only tried the concealer brush and the angled blush brush, both of which are lovely!

I got some more MAC stuff, the Studio Fix Fluid and also the Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder. I've not tried these properly yet but did do a swatch on my hand and they feel and look amazing. Really excited about giving them a try. I finally bought the Models Own + Wah Nail Pen and also some polish in Coral Reef. I've not tried either of these, mainly because I already have Barry M polish on and also because I'm a bit scared of using the nail pen!
Any tips you could give me when it comes to using it? I'm not a very patient person and I have really shaky hands!

So yes, I've done a bit of shopping to make me feel better that xmas is over. I'm back at my parents house in Aberdeenshire (the middle of nowhere) and trying to decide where to go from here. I've just moved back from Leeds where my boyfriend lives, after not enjoying being so far away from family etc. Now I need to decide what to do with my life! :(

Also, If you're commenting on my posts (yay!) please leave your blog address so I can visit! Also, if you can recommend any good blogs to follow, that would be lovely. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment