Monday 3 January 2011

NICOLE BY OPI - PITCH-BLACK GLIMMER



This polish is from Nicole by OPI. I think it was one of their holiday polish offerings. All I know is I saw a cool black glitter and I needed to make it mine. I got two other glitters from this same line that I will be showing you in a few days. This is one of the polishes that Santa left for me in my sock.

This was a nice polish. I wish it would have been more opaque though. Shown is 5 coats with no top coat. I do like how smooth this does finish and how quickly it dried for having 5 coats. I couldn't tell much difference between the 3rd 4th and 5th coat. This would work best over a base color if you want it opaque.

I keep wanting to call this bitch-black for some reason. I would have named this polish pepper :)









No comments:

Post a Comment