Thursday 6 January 2011

o(*^▽^*)o~♪ New Year's Resolutions☆

 

Have you listed your New Year's Resolutions for this year??

I wonder how many people said the same thing as I did...

which is...

to lose weight!!



There seemed to be more food this holiday than the other holidays.

And that made me a little chubby...


What is this??

These are my thighs!!

As you can see my shorts look really tight!!



I don't know why, but

it seems that I start gaining weight from my legs.

This is my self body analysis...


My upper body is quite lean apart from my face.

And everything gets bigger and bigger from my tummy to thighs.

I really need to get rid of these Christmas hams!!



This year,

I'll become leaner overall, and have a really nice female curvature!!


Probably not this extreme...hahaha!


But I will put some serious effort to

reduce the inches from today!!!


If you have a similar problem,

LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!!




Thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment