Thursday 6 January 2011

CUPID PUKE

Cupid puke - can't think of a better way to describe this mani. But don't let the word "puke" make you think I don't like this - because I do! I love it! I'm really in to layering glitter top coats right now, it's a phase, it'll pass.

This mani took 7 coats of polish to complete, lol. I can't believe there wasn't more shrinkage at the tips with all those layers.

I started with 3 base coats of Sinful Colors in Scandal. Then I did a layer of the red glitter using Wet n Wild Prancer. Then I layered over that the gold glitter using Santee Copper Kiss Glitter. Next I used Nabi, my name sticker is missing, but it is the bottle shown in all the pictures. It is a thick almost gel like clear base with opal colored glitter and light pink pearlized hearts suspended in it. I did have to do some fishing to get the hearts out, but it wasn't any big deal. For the last and seventh layer I did a coat of seche.

I love this! With everything that is going on with this mani it looked like Cupid had thrown up all over my nails.













No comments:

Post a Comment