Monday 24 January 2011

LEEDS!

Apologies for the lack of updates! I've been busy, busy, busy. As some of you know, I was leaving at home in Aberdeenshire after a rough few months in Leeds. However, I felt isolated and cut off living in the countryside and since I had no car, my life was literally non-existent! My boyfriend, pictured above :) asked me to come down and stay with him in Leeds as his flatmate was moving out. So I'm back! I didn't enjoy Leeds first time round as I was homesick and I got two jobs I despised, but I'm feeling good about it now. 
Graemes lease ends in March so I would like to move back to Scotland then but we'll see. 
We went out on Saturday night to a restaurant which is famous for being good, it's called Salvos and it's in Headingley. It has appeared on Gordon Ramseys The F Word, we went with two other couples that we know and I can honestly say it was the best meal of my life! 
I really recommend a visit if you're ever in Leeds (the lamb is incredible!). 

In other news, I have an essay to do for my course so I should really get that done soon... or at least make a start on it. My boyfriend doesn't have any gigs for a couple of weeks so it's lovely to just stay home with him and not having to deal with him jetting off to lovely places without me! 
We're going to London on friday as some of our friends are DJing so I will post some pictures of that, I'm so excited! I love London and we have lots of friends there we rarely see. I neeeed to find an outfit though. I bought this top from ebay, as I had seen it on Katy Perry but never actually seen it in Topshop. I am in love with it, but I have no idea what to wear it with! 
Isn't it lovely? I'm sure everyone and their mum has seen it before, but I'm really glad to have snapped it up at the very reasonable price of £13! 
If you have any suggestions on what I could wear this with, that would be appreciated! It's slightly cropped but I don't want to show off my love handles a'thankyaa. 

I've been having serious issues with my skin as of late, I've never had perfect skin but I go through stages of it being nice and then being completely disgusting, with breakouts all over the shop. The first thing I did when I got to Leeds was head to the Liz Earle shop and get her Hot Cloth Cleanser and the Skin Tonic. I also got a complimentary trial moisturiser for spending so much. I've never tried Liz Earles products before but now I have been converted. If you haven't tried these products, you absolutely must! My skin is looking a heap better (hopefully you can see that from the picture at the top...) 

EDIT: I'm sorry in all my rambling, I forgot to mention what I had on in my picture! Okaayyyy, here is a long list!

FACE: 
MAC Strobe Cream
Benefit High Beam
MAC Studio Fix Fluid & MAC Prolongwear foundation
L'Oreal Touche Magique concealer
YSL Touche Eclat
MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Powder
Bourjois Blush 48 Cendre de Rose Brune
Smashbox Fushion Soft Lights - Baked Stardust 

EYES:
Urban Decay Eyelid Primer Potion
Too Faced Naked Palette 
Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner
L'Oreal Volume Millions Mascara
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara 

LIPS: 
MAC Cremesheen Shy Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment