Monday 25 January 2010

WHAT I USE: LAZY SUSAN

Wow, I have tons of stuff I want to post about today! I have a huge Sally's haul, tons of swatches and even a NOTD pic for you all. So let's get started.

I did some organizing of my nail polish situation over the weekend and there is an item I use that I thought I would share with you all. It's a lazy susan. My mom gave me this and it has just been so handy. I like to keep things I use for all mani's on here. I keep top coat bottles (matte and shiny) also base coats, nail polish thinner, nail treatments, cuticle oils, nail polish removers (acetone and non acetone), orange wood sticks - basically all the basics. Plus, it turns so it makes it really easy to find what I need without digging around for it. When I am done, I just pick up the whole thing and place it out of the way. Super handy!



That's me! See, I'm trying to demonstrate how I turn it! lol


I also keep a container of cotton. I buy the really big, salon size box of cotton. It is cheaper and it last so much longer than buying bags of cotton balls. Also, I can pick the amount I need. It comes reinforced so I pull it out of the box and pull the little paper string out and have it ready to use. I buy my salon sized boxes of cotton at Sally's.

No comments:

Post a Comment