Monday 25 January 2010

MOM'S MANI

This is a mani I did on my Mom Sunday night. I FINALLY got my Mom to tune into one of the crazy dating shows that VH1 does, so we did nails while watching Frank the Entertainer in a Basement Affair. LOL! It isn't one of VH1's best since the girls are living in his Mom's house they haven't been getting as wild and ridiculous as they normally do. But I guess it's a good one to break her into with. I think this needs to be a regular Sunday thing now; Frank the Entertainer and a mani!

For her nails we used Nubar - Prize from their recent Prism collection. Since this color is so strong we didn't really think a konad stamp would hold it's own without being a really bold one, so she opted for a few stickers. They are pretty close to the color of polish, but they do stand out a little bit.







No comments:

Post a Comment