Thursday 21 January 2010

ANNIVERSARY!

I can't believe that it has been 1 year since I started nail school. It has been quite an amazing year and I couldn't have done it without my amazing clients. Thanks for putting up with me and allowing me to experiment with all of my crazy nail art ideas on you. Here is to another year of learning as much as I can about nails and everything that goes with them so that I can keep getting better.
On these nails I mixed every kind of pink glitter pieces that I own and added red hearts. To finish I painted white dots and xoxo.

FINALLY! I finally got the 6 new opi gel polish colors that I have been waiting for since September! This color is "opi ink". I have 26 opi gel polish colors now. Gel polish lasts for 2-3 weeks with no chipping! FABULOUS DARLING!

These have fimo clay roses in them that I found at etsy.com.

These nails have fimo clay conversation hearts that I purchased from kennickkreations.com. They say "babe" and "honey".

This is silver acrylic with blue mylar and black polish stripes.

This is a glitter from sparklesnailproducts.com I added some of my own crazy personality in there like always. This is one of those pictures that you really need to click directly on it to get the best view.

Happy Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment