Wednesday 27 January 2010

H&M - My Favorite Jeans


Hii everyone! Today I'm wearing something by a brand I really love and it's not even a nail polish brand. It's H&M! They always manage to come up with nice fashionable colors for a reasonable price. The formula is pretty decent too.

Recently I bought a lot of their colors, *whoops*, but this one I've already had for a while. It's called My Favorite Jeans. I'd say the color is steelblue and it contains a lot of silver and turquoise shimmer, pretty!

I really like the sparrrklyness it possesses even though it's not a glitter. IMO, the color is a bit too light, this looks nothing like my own pair of favorite jeans :-D. Overall, I think it's a pretty color, but I'm not in love!

Oops, I've got to run! Thanks for stopping by and take care :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment