Tuesday 19 January 2010

This is not a good bye...



Dear Sweet People...,


I'm sorry for not being able to post at all recently.
I know so many sweet people visit and check this blog
everyday to see if there is a new post,

and I feel very guilty for showing the same old post
all the time.


I have been working on my other nail website
Create Magical Nails.com,
to refresh the existing content as well as
adding new information.
And unfortunately, there is a lot more to go...


I just didn't want to disappoint you
 by leaving my blog without letting you know.


I don't know when, but I will come back

and start writing my blog as soon as I finish everything.


I'm sorry and
thank you very much for reading my blog for a long time...








°・○〇○・°☆°・○〇○・°☆°・○〇○・°☆°・○〇○・°☆°・○〇○・°


Thank you!!!!

Mitsue☆








No comments:

Post a Comment