Monday 25 January 2010

SALLY'S HAUL

I know I touched on this a little bit last week, but now is the time to get to Sallys and stock up on all their seasonal nail polishes. All the price tags still read $3.99, but they are not, they are all $1.99 EACH!!! Below, I got all this nail polish for $30.00! I used my 15% off coupon as well as getting a free China Glaze with the purchase of Seche fast drying top coat. Seriously ladies, hurry!!


Yes, that box contains TWO polishes for only $1.99! The other one the name tag is gone, anyone know what the name of this one is??




Finger Paints from their Summer, Fall and Holiday collections, all for $1.99 each.




The Matte Magic's are on sale for only 99 cents each.
The two china glazes were not on sale, but I got one for free with a coupon.




I already have these, but at 1.99 each I wanted to stock up. I can use these as back ups or as gifts for future giveaways and contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment