Friday 22 January 2010

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE V-DAY MANI

You guys remember Strawberry Shortcake the doll/cartoon, right? Well that's what this Valentine's Day mani was inspired by. The base color was already reminding me of strawberry milk, and now with the addition of the red dots it really took on little Miss Strawberry Shortcake.

For the base I used PA - Q24 nail polish. Then I added some heart stickers that Jen from Never Too Much Glitter sent to me. These stickers already had the rhinestones stuck on them, but you could easily just use plain heart stickers and add your own stones. Then I used my red glitter nail art pen and added the red dots. I also used the nail art pen to fill in a couple of the heart stickers for more pop in color. For something so simple, I just love this! As you can tell, I really liked it since there are about 100 pictures of it below.





Strawberry Shortcake













Pictures below were taken outside in full sunlight:





Pictures below were taken outside in shade, this really shows off the silver glitter in the PA polish:




I hope my Valentine's Day inspirations keep coming, I'm having so much fun doing these mani's !!

No comments:

Post a Comment