Sunday 31 January 2010

Gosh - Gasoline

Gosh Gasoline

Oooh no! It's monday already! Time goes by way too fast, or the weekends are ridiculously too short ;-). I hope you had a good one! I couldn't resist playing with the lightbox again as you can see! :-D.

Onto the nail polish! Meet Gosh's Gasoline, a pretty purple jelly based shimmer/glitter. I adore the color of this one, the jelly base is darkmagenta, but the shimmer is a blueish purple, which really adds more contrast.

Gosh GasolineGosh Gasoline






As you can see the color really depends on the lighting! The formula was pretty good, like with all the Gosh polishes I own. However, I did find this polish to be too sheer. I applied 3 coats and left it at that, but it would've been prettier with 4.

On another note: I received a lot of tags, thank you guys!! I think it's really sweet and appreciate it a lot! However, I don't think I have the time this week to address them all and wouldn't know which one to choose since I got four different ones, so hope you'll forgive me..:-(

Thanks for reading and till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment