Tuesday 19 January 2010

OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark Suede

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well. Right now I'm working on an essay, but it's really boring me, ugh! At least I get to look at my nails when I type :'). Today I'm wearing OPI's Lincoln Park after Dark, the suede version. When OPI released her first mattes I just had to have them. Unfortunately, I didn't really like any of them, with the exception of La Paz-Itivily Hot. The application could be better and the formula isn't that great either.

But, then the suedes arrived, and imho these are so much better! This one looks nothing like the original Lincoln Park After Dark, but I think it's lovely anyway. OPI says you shouldn't wear a base coat underneath these, but I tried this once and it stained my nails awfully, so my advise would be to ignore that great tip. Do you like suedes or do you think these are sooo 2009? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment