Tuesday 26 January 2010

COLOR CLUB - JAPANESE GLITTERS

I have had these polishes for a while, but only got around to swatching them for you this past weekend. I really don't know what took me so long, as they are glittah!! I got these from Victoria Nail Supply, which I believe is the only place these are available.


The formula on all of these were SUPER thick!! I tried thinning them down a little bit, but since they were brand new there wasn't much room for much thinner. I also think these need some balls to help mix all them up, which none of them seemed to contain. I have balls on hand (lolz!) so I just added a few. All swatches below are three coats each, with no top coat.





SAKURA GLOW
This would work much better over an existing color I think. Just a little too sheer for my liking. The glimmering glitter though is just to die for.
*Fun fact - Sakura is a an ornamental cherry blossom tree.






STRAWBERRY CANDLE
I think this one might be my favorite of these. I like that it is such a light color, but still opaque enough for my liking. The lightness in color really helps the glittah get all the shine it deserves!






STRAWBERRY SHARBET
Again, wishing the base color stood out a little bit more on this one. Also, wondering if the name was supposed to be sorbet?? This is one that definitely will need to be layered.






TOO VIOLET
This was the darkest of the four. This one was actually a little different than the rest too, in that it has some holo glitter to it. This was my second favorite of the bunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment