Monday 13 June 2011

Wishlist: Cosmetics!

YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick; MAC 187 Stipling brush; KIEHLS cleanser & masque; TOPSHOP cream blusher in Head Over Heels. 

I've never done a cosmetics wishlist before, and I'm sure there are hundreds of other products I want but I've limited myself for the sake of your sanity. 
The YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks are incredible, so pigmented and a lovely variety of colours. In fact, theres so many gorgeous shades that the reason I don't own one is because I couldn't possible choose just one. And with their price tag, it really would have to be just one
I've fallen in love with Stipling brushes, they are so versatile! I have a Sigma one which I use for cream blushers but I'd love to try a MAC one for foundation to see what it would be like. 

I mentioned on twitter recently that I was given some samples from Kiehls whilst in the store recently (which has just opened up in Leeds) I am a massive Kiehls fan - their Amino Acid shampoo is incredible! My skin has been truly awful recently, I've been really busy so lack of sleep, stress and bad diet means I look 13 again. 
The samples sorted me right out - although, they didn't last long and I'm really considering buying the full size! The Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser was one of my favourite products, it has tiny exfoliating beads to leave my skin so smooth. I also liked the Deep Pore Cleansing Mask

Lastly, I'm going to be sprinting (ha!) to Topshop tomorrow to get me this new cream blusher. Such a gorgeous colour! I'm actually excited... 

What products are you dying to buy this month? 


No comments:

Post a Comment