Tuesday 14 June 2011

americanised.




TOPSHOP top (1); URBAN OUTFITTERS necklace & skirt; PRIMARK jacket & top (2).

I did something a bit different in todays outfit post (did any of you notice?) I have two different tops on. The first picture is what I wore today, I've worn that top many times before. I've mentioned before that I like to recycle clothes, Topshop items are getting expensive so you have to get a good few uses from them. I think the beauty of fashion is that you can make an outfit look completely different with accessories, shoes and handbag.
The other top I'm wearing is a lovely top I picked up from Primark! I rarely shop there (nothing against it, it's just always packed full with awful people!) but I had to have this top. It reminds me of 50s swimwear! I tucked it in to my skirt today (the same style as this one - I love stripes!) but it does have a nice flared bottom to it. Not sure how to describe it, but I'm sure it will feature at some point. 

I've changed my hair to a middle parting, as I was seriously getting sick of my hair. I do prefer it like this but I have massive issues with getting it to stay big and backcombed. I've mentioned before I have really soft hair which doesn't stay in place but to be honest, I don't really like products in it! There's no winning.

I've been massively busy today, I'm trying to move flats but it's no easy task! As I'm moving I want to have a really big blog sale to get rid of some things but its just an issue of getting to the post office when I work full time!

No comments:

Post a Comment