Monday 20 June 2011

(o^∇^o)ノWhat's In My Purse??



Hello~!!
Time flies so faaaast!!! (ノω・、)
Please someone stop the time~ so that I can do
more blogging, hehehe(^ω^)


A few weeks ago, I got tagged by Bless 
on "What's in my Purse??" post.

So, I will show you my heavily stuffed bag! hehehe~
(picture heavy)


This is my bag from Juicy Couture


There is of course the badge of
Cameron Ling,
the captain of Geelong Football Club!! Aw!!


It looks not so bad when I look in the bag from the top...


But, the inside...aww! Sooo much stuff!!


It's not that I'm messy, just too many things!

These are things to keep me warm and dry...
(It's winter here now, hehe)
A scarf, sunglasses, umbrella and gloves.


These are more general things...
Korilakkuma make up pouch, Korilakkuma toy,
3D glasses for the cinema, wallet and card case,
hanky, tissues and antibacterial wipes.



Some girls' stuff in my pouch, antibac cream, band aids,
throat candies, antibac wipes,
lip gloss, chap stick, mirror, nail clippers
and mini dental floss 

Yes, I do have a lot of antibacterial stuff lol!
If you touched something dirty, come to me! hehehe...


The last photo! phew...
Pens, cinema members cards, and lots of treats~!!
I got these little candies from the oldest sweets store in Australia!
I hate walking around with this huge bag
when I'm hungry...a little sugar boost is gooood


Thank you for your patience with this LONG post!
Now it's tagging time~!!


I'm looking forward to seeing what's in their purse!
Heehehe

Have a great day~!!
(^3^)/






No comments:

Post a Comment