Tuesday 28 June 2011

Google Game(゚ー゚☆



Hello~!!

I was tagged by Sara on the Google Game


The rules are:
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Type your name in [  ] and search each sentence on Google
- Write the first thing which came up
- Complete the game and pass onto some people

Oooh! It sounds fun
Let's start!!

First, a BIG THANK YOU to Sara for passing this
fun game onto me~!!

1. Type in "[name] needs" in Google search
"Minnie needs help"
I do need help to make my food look yummy, hehe

2. Type in "[name] looks like" in Google search
"Minnie looks like quite the ray of sunshine..."
Oh~, that's nice to hear;p

3. Type in "[name] hates" in Google search
"Minnie hates hat"
I actually don't have many hats!

4. Type in "[name] goes" OR "[name] has gone" in Google search
"Minnie goes to Washington"
I've been to Washington once!

5. Type in "[name] loves" in Google search
"Minnie loves Junior"
I don't know who Junior is...!!

6. Type in "[name] eats"
"Minnie eats a sock"
Only if the sock is made with chocolate;p

7. Type in "[name] has"
"Minnie has babies"
I'd love to have lots of them in the future!

8. Type in "[name] works"
"Minnie works out"
I know I have to!!

9. Type in "[name] lives"
"Minnie lives forever"
I hope my body doesn't, hehehe:D

10. "[name] died"
"Minnie died part 2"
That is a long story.

11. "[name] does"
"Minnie does a wiggle"
Yees, like a caterpillar!!

12. "[name] will"
"Minnie will have a lovely life..."
Oh~, thank you very much whoever said this on the internet!!

13. "[name] knows"
"Minnie knows her onions"
I hope so (even though I don't know what it means...;p)

14. "[name] isn't"
"Minnie isn't a fan of the snow"
I do LOOOVE the snow!!!

15. "[name] is"
"Minnie is Mickey's Juliet"
No, I'm my bf's Juliet;p

16. Just "[name] "

She is so cute!!


Well!!
Some of them were a bit weird,
but I enjoyed it very much

Now it's tagging time!!
I'm passing this game to...

Momickey - The crazy & cute fashionable German guy
KarzU - An occasional nail artist who shows photos of amazing places
and
Everyone who is interested in this game!!!

Thank you for your visit!!
Have a wonderful day~(^3^)/



 



No comments:

Post a Comment