Tuesday 21 June 2011

☆☆☆Blog Awards☆☆☆


Good Evening!
Guess what?!! I've received more blog awards!!
Not only one, but four at once from very sweet Sara
Ooooh~ Thank you sooo much Sara~!!

Okay, award descriptions!

The first one is...
 Sunshine Award~!!

What's a Sunshine Award??
“The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and
creativity inspire others in the blogging world.
The Sunshine Award is given by bloggers to bloggers
 as a way to spread the bloggy love.” 
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Write a post about it
3. Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think really deserve it and
send them a message to let them know


:*.;".*・;・^;・:\(*^▽^*)/:・;^・;・*.";.*:
  

The next is an award package of three!
They're...
Inspiration Award
I couldn't find descriptions of this award but, it says
"given for blogs that inspire hope, love and joy in daily life!"

Best Blog Award is
passed along to other bloggers who you think have the best blog.
and rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Pass this award to other bloggers and
contact them to let them know about their award.
  
and the last one,
Blogger Luxury Award!
Not much description found here either...
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award
2. Complete the form below
3. Share 7 random things about yourself
4. Award 15 blogs
5. Drop them a note and tell them about it

:*.;".*・;・^;・:\(*^▽^*)/:・;^・;・*.";.*:

Okay!! I'm going through these rules!

First!!
Huge Thanks to Sara for these wonderful awards!!
Thank you so very much for choosing me~<3 Big Kisses!!
  
 And now,
Filling out the form!!

1. Name your favourite color 
All shades of Pink and Blue!!!
2. Name your favourite song
Oooh~!! There are so many and I can't pick just one!!
3. Name your fav dessert
Strawberry cake!!
4. What makes you mad?
Walking smokers & Animal bullies...I wanna punch em in their heads;p
5. When you're upset, you... 
I'll be quiet, and then cry;p
6. Your favourite pet
All of the pets I've had are my favourites!
Budgies (Chrippy&To-chan), a canary (Pi-chan), a rabbit (U-chan),
chihuahuas (Milkie&Cookie), hamsters (Turbo&Moemoe&their kids),
 lots and lots of fishies, a dalmatian (Victoria) and a cockatiel (Charming)!!!
7. Black or White?
Both!!
8. Your biggest fear is...
Falling off a ship or airplane...whoaaaaaaa!!!!
9. Your best feature is...
I don't know...not much body hair??
10. Everyday attitude
Roller coaster ride!!
11. What is perfection?
To achieve what I really desired without giving up
12. Guilty pleasure
Getting stuck on Youtube...hehehe


Here are my 7 random things...

1.  My favourite weather condition is the combination of cool & sunny!
2. I love "Man vs Wild" TV show
3. I secretly enjoy watching "Kitchen Nightmares"
4. I believe in the planet very similar to ours existing somewhere.
5. When I sleep, I curl up like a foetus and stick my feet out of the blanket.
6. I recently watched the film "Bridesmaids" and I loved it!!
7. I often have a dream about being late for classes or missing exams lol 


Now, I'm passing these all for awards to
these lovely bloggers who always make me smile
each time I visit them!



Phew!! What a long happy post!!
Thank you so very much for following and visiting me~
Your wonderful support allowed me to receive
such great awards!!

Thank you everyone~ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
See you soon!!







No comments:

Post a Comment