Sunday 26 June 2011

Keep or Return.


TOPSHOP dress; H&M necklace.

Another fine example of my obsession with all things coral. I picked this dress up in the Topshop sale, and although I do like it, I'm not sure if I would actually wear it. Planning on returning it I think.

Leeds has been so warm today! I was not prepared, I hadn't painted my nails (so I couldn't wear sandals) and I was pasty pale (and therefore anything floaty and summery was not an option!). My flatmate and I went and had a wander around town and I bought a few more summery outfits... although I'm pretty sure I probably missed the hottest day.

These past few days have been all about finding some work experience in Leeds, I want to do something in marketing or PR eventually, ideally centred around beauty and/or fashion so I'm trying to fit in some experience around my full time job. It's proving to be near impossible finding anything.

What's everyone got planned for tonight then? I'm pretty sleepy after today so just going to fake tan and watch a movie. Thinking of getting my hair did tomorrow, I'm actually so sick of it! Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment