Saturday 25 June 2011

Wishing.


TOPSHOP dress & top; PRIMARK jacket; ROCK N ROSE necklace.

Another thrown-together outfit! I actually was just trying on my new clothes to see what this top would go with. I was a bit worried because its a funny shape and didn't know what to wear it with, but I think it goes well with the leopard print.
I also wanted to test out the blank wall in my new flat for taking pictures.

I got my Glossybox yesterday, I know everyone is pretty divided on them but I do still think they're a great idea. I'm a bit annoyed they upped the postage, as I signed up for a flat fee of £10. It seems the people that are being negative about them don't actually have one so therefore, don't really have an opinion!
I'm all for them, I spend hundreds a month on trying new products so this is made for me but I understand it's not for everyone. And I also understand that they can't send full size products every month so I wasn't disappointed by the June box.
I'm interested to see what Boudoir Prive will be offering up, they started following me on twitter a few months ago and I've been waiting excitedly ever since!

Had a rubbish few days, but I've got two days off so looking forward to relaxing and doing nothing! Stocked up on chocolate biscuits, magazines and my new favourite series Game of Thrones!
I'm currently using my phone as a "wifi hotspot" on my macbook to get this blog post up, and it's taking forever. I don't get the internet until the 1st but I'm going to get a few blog posts scheduled tomorrow because I can't go without blogging for much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment