Saturday 25 June 2011

♪♪Kae's Franken Part2~Mysterious Gold Nails♪♪



Good Evening~!!
My food nails are removed nice and safely,
so I'd like to continue with showing off my purchase
from Kae

Part1 is here.


Okay!
This is "MAGIC POTION".
A dark purple base with subtle blue sparkles
It is so beautiful and I would drink a potion with this colour!!


One coat shows a more lighter purple colour,
and a totally dark purple with two coats.


And this is "PEACHES & GREEN"
This one has a party of gold and silver glitters


I thought this combination will work well together
to make a mysterious look.


It was so funny, I found a very similar design
on Nailside blog too!!
Not exactly the same, but I was kind of happy that there was
someone who did a similar design on the same day
without knowing(o^-^o)


Anyway! 
I wanted some more mysteriousness (is this a word?),
I added some hand painting design
Now I can hardly see the purple( ̄ロ ̄lll)
I shouldn't have done this!!!

Oh well...lesson learned!!

Thank you for your time!!
See you soon~!!


(^3^)/~xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment