Tuesday 7 June 2011

OH YOU FANCY, HUH!



Just wanted to let you all know that I updated a few things on my blog.

First off, I finally joined Facebook! I know, it took me forever, but I finally did it. SO since I have joined that whole craze, I have added the little options at the bottom of my posts for you to share posts you like on various social networking sites, including facebook.

The second thing I added was the reactions buttons. If you are like me, you don't always have time to get in the comments section and leave comments. Sometimes you just want to click a button and let someone know you like what they did. So I added a LIKE IT, LOVE IT, & KILL FOR IT button, so please feel free to use them. Of course, reading your comments are my first choice, but I got you for those that just wanna click a reaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment