Wednesday 22 June 2011

Food Nail Art Contest Part 2ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ



Good morning~!!

Today I'll show you how I made my
"Good Enough to Eat" nail art contest entry!



I normally draw what's on my mind in a notebook first
before designing my nails


And then I start designing the bases 
using an air brush on two nails.
The green stickers are masking sheets.


Adding some designs to the middle fingernail
with an air brush


The rest of the nails are painted with
nail polishes and acrylic paint.



Let's move onto the food parts!
They're all hand made with acrylics

The photos on top are before being painted,
and the bottom photos are after being painted
with acrylic paint.

Pizza, salami and cucumber!



Sashimi, cherry tomatoes and salad leaves.


Sushi tops and sashimi!



A slice of lemon, some leaves and a whole prawn.


A cup of latte, gummy bears and a croissant.


I really enjoyed painting these foods
I looked through Google Images to see
what the real foods look like and
that made me hungry so many times!! Hahaha!!


Okay! That's all for today!
Sorry for LOTS of photos!! Your eyes must be tired...


I'll show you the assembling photos asap!
Hopefully that'll be tomorrow

Have a wonderful day~!!
(^3^)/



No comments:

Post a Comment