Tuesday 21 June 2011

Food Nail Art Contest Part1ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ


Hello~!!

I've entered the
"Good Enough to Eat" Nail Art Contest

All the entries are posted on her blog now,
so I can show you my entry in more detail!!

This is my entry...
Too many things are scattered everywhere~!!!!
But please let me explain! It'll all make sense!

Okay,
the theme of this contest is "Food".
I spent lots of time choosing which type of food I should pick to design,
because I have too many favourite foods!!
Hehehe

So, what I came up with was
to pick foods that I love to eat in one day!
It starts from breakfast and ends with dinner
Now I'll show you the cooking process! hehe(゚∀゚*)ノ


This is what I started with...
My nails are extended with acrylic nails.

And then, I designed a tablecloth for each nail,
made miniature foods using mainly acrylics,
painted these foods with acrylic paint,
and assembled them onto my nails.
(I'll show you this part tomorrow!)


The happy day starts with a nice breakfast!
I chose a croissant and a glass of fresh orange juice!
Sitting on a white lacy tablecloth.


I feel like a cup of latte and a strawberry muffin
on a fun colourful table mat!
Oops! I stumbled on something and my latte is gonna spill!!


Lunch time!!
My favourite mini pizza and fresh salad
on the picnic cloth!


Another snack attack!!
A big slice of strawberry cake, choc chip cookies
and gummy bears!!
I have to keep these mischievous bears on my hanky!


At the end of the day,
I'd love to enjoy a gorgeous sushi boat
at my favourite Japanese restaurant!!


Hehe, I enjoyed going through each design with you!
Thank you very much for reading.
I'll show you these food parts before they were assembled
on my post tomorrow!


There are more fun food nail art at
They look so fun and you can spend a whole day there!!

And if you could vote for me (No.22), I would appreciate it sooo much
and I'll love you for the rest of my life!!!!(☆゚∇゚)☆

Thank you~!!
ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment