Friday 24 June 2011

COLOR CLUB - FRACTURED COLLECTION PART 1

Today I am showing you the first three of six new colors from Color Club. They are calling their crackle line "fractured", which I think is pretty cool. I also think Color Club has come up with THE BEST names for their polishes - with Broken Tokens being my favorite, not only in name, but in color too.

I really liked these polishes, I thought they all fractured really well and I love that they changed the way the handle on the brush looks, so I can easily spot that it's a fractured polish. If I had one gripe, it would be the small brush. Don't get me wrong, the brush works great for their regular line of polishes, but I think a wider brush is best when working with a fractured polish. A wider brush makes it easier to make less brush strokes, which ensures the best looking fractured nails. You can see when I used Clean Break, I missed the middle section of my nail and had to make three swipes and the middle swipe just didn't fracture very well.

There are three more colors to be released with their fractured line - fuchsia, blue and gold. Gotta say, I'm really hoping the gold turns out to be like Broken Tokens just gold instead of silver. Overall - really great collection!





















No comments:

Post a Comment