Thursday 23 December 2010

ZOYA MAKES MY CHRISTMAS ROCK!!!

OMG - imagine my surprise today when I rec'd a package from Godiva chocolates! I thought this must be a mistake, I couldn't think of anyone that would be sending me a box a chocolates. But as I opened up the package I found a little envelope with a note from none other than ZOYA!!





How awesome was that? This was certainly something that Zoya didn't have to do at all, especially for a little ol' blogger like myself, but it sure did give me a great feeling. It is so nice to be recognized as an important part of Zoya! I know I don't work FOR Zoya but I have worked with Zoya through my blog for product reviews, which really is nice enough. So THANK YOU ZOYA, this was really nice, generous and thoughtful.

*I wanted to post this to share with you all what a wonderful company Zoya is and what great customer service they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment