Tuesday 14 December 2010

DINKY UPDATE



First - no she hasn't had the babies yet, dang it!! lol I have been bringing her with me to work everyday to keep an eye on her for signs that she is going into labor. She has a comfy little bed I made her out of a box that has blankies and toys and a pet bed warmer in it. As you can see from the pictures, she is pretty content with it. So no baby news yet, but you can bes' believe as soon as I know something I will let you all know.



Even pregnant - she still has her America's top dog model going on!!


I have been super busy making tons of Christmas candy too! Me and Little were in the kitchen a good 2 hours making coconut bon bons, chocolate covered peanut butter balls, peanut clusters, toffee, peanut brittle and thin mint cookies. He was really an awesome helper!



These were the thin mint cookies and they were soooo easy to make and soooo good that I wanted to share the recipe with you all.

Andes Mints
Ritz crackers
Sprinkles

Melt your Andes mints, dip and totally cover your Ritz cracker, move to a cooling rack or baking sheet lined with wax paper, add sprinkles.

These cookies are to die for! I promise you can't tell it is a cracker at all, they taste awesome.


Lastly, in the middle of Christmas candy and Baby watch 2010 I agreed to make 24 cupcakes for a lady's son's party, so yeah, I've been a little bit busy as of late. I hope to at least get one or two nail related posts up this week, but I can't promise anything.

Hope everyone is having a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment