Friday 17 December 2010

SALLY HANSEN - POWERFUL COFFEE

I was doing a little work in my future nail polish room last night. Trying to unpack a few boxes of nail polish stuff and came across a whole stash of Dollar Tree finds. I found 7 bottles of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Golden Tourmaline in double packs a few months back. Can you believe it, 7 bottles!? Anyway like I said, they were double packed and as I was opening the packages I actually got a look at the polishes that were packed with them and some of them were actually not half bad.

The lighting is off in my polish room and I will have to fix it. It has that sort of yellowish glow instead of bright white light. I had a hard time trying to figure out what the real color of this polish was last night. So for now, these aren't the best lighted pictures but that will soon change.....

Sally Hansen - Powerful Coffee
A maroonish- brown with small micro gold glitter/shimmer.






Below is what Sally Hansen Golden Tourmaline looks like. I borrowed a pic from the fabulous SCRANGIE blog, so this picture is her property and not one of my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment