Tuesday 21 December 2010

☆L'occitane Body Cream☆



I can't believe how long I took

to write reply to the sweet school kids!!




There were 114 replies to write!!

And I did it, he he he!!!




I used tiny Christmas cards and attached

small sweets on each card(^^)v



I hope the package will arrive in Japan before Christmas...





By the way, do you have any favourite body cream?

I had trouble finding good body cream

which has a really nice scent, not too think in texture,

light but gives good moisture, not too artificial,

and cute container(^-^)

(I know I'm really picky, he he he)



And finally I met this fabulous body cream

which ticks all my personal desire points!!



It's from L'occitane.

The cream is so soft and spreads everywhere,

and smells FANTASTIC!!!!!



And look!!


It actually leaves tiny sparkles on my body!!

(Can you see them??)

How MAGICAL☆



Well, after the hard work and a relaxing bath,

I think I can handle some cakes!!



ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ



Thank you~!!










  

No comments:

Post a Comment