Wednesday 8 December 2010

Twinkle Pink Dots and Lovely Gifts

I've been working on the computer a lot,

so my nails are short at the moment.



The design is really hard to see,

but it's got a baby pink base,

shiny pink holograms

and white glitters on the tip of the nails.





Closer picture↓


Somehow I always have to have some sort of

shimmer or twinkles, hehehe,

they make me happy!







By the way,

this is a little bit personal but

in early October this year,

I was super lucky to talk about my job as "career talk"

at Tonohiraga Primary School, Matsudo,Japan.



And what happened was,

all the students wrote a page of comments each

and sent them all the way to Australia, where I live,

along with some fabulous gifts!!




I was so touched when I was reading their comments.

Look how colourful they painted the pages!!


This gift made my day!!





Thank you very much kids!!





Thank you for reading this blog too!!











No comments:

Post a Comment