Wednesday 22 December 2010

☆*+:*+Summer Toenails*+:*+☆





YAY!!

♪Walkin' in the winter wonderla~nd♪

is my favourite Christmas song, ha ha ha!!



It's not winter here, though!!

It's summer here!!!

So I did these summer toenails, yay☆





Blue holograms plus dried flowers,

wooo, very summery, eh?



Big toe!!



It looks okay when looking at it close,

but It looks like a blood smudge or a bug or something from far, haha!




 

Oh well!!

It's okay, I like them, reminds me of Hawaii.

Self satisfaction, that's the most important key, isn't it?!



In case you're wondering where to get these dried flowes,

I found a good tutorial which shows how to make some

dried flowers by your self! Costs $0!






Have a good Christmas preparation day!!





Thank you!!













No comments:

Post a Comment