Wednesday 8 December 2010

EYEKO - CHI CHI POLISH FOR GIRLIE NAILS

Ok, be easy on me, my nails are really short. I had to chop them all off for the move. Hopefully they will start growing back in a jiffy though.

I used Eyeko's Chi Chi polish, which is a very light almost mauvey type pink. I used three coats and a top coat of Seche. For a glitter polish this is really pretty smooth to the touch and was an easy formula to control. I like it but I think it almost matches my skintone a little too much but not enough for me to not wear it again, I mean it's GLITTAH after all!!
Some things never change . . . . . :)






For those interested, my old camera was a Canon Power Shot SX110is, my new camera is basically the same thing, just the updated model Canon Power Shot SX130is.

No comments:

Post a Comment