Friday 10 December 2010

DINKY'S NOT SO DINKY BELLY

Thought you guys might want to see some pictures of Dinky with her belly full of baby. She should be due within the next week, and I'm getting everything ready for her, we are just so excited about her having these babies. Her head looks so tiny compared to her belly :)

(Nanner is totally bombing all these pictures of Dinky!! That little fink!)





I was thinking she might only have one, but she really started showing here in the last week or so and now I'm thinking she could have maybe 2 or 3 babies.


Here are a few more of Nanner, he is totally chilling on a heating pad I had turned on for the babies on the couch, it was supposed to be for Dinky but he keeps hogging it and from the looks of it, he doesn't plan on sharing any of it with her!!





I have really short day here at work, this morning was my son's Christmas program and I have to leave early to pick him up from school, so no nails pics today.






I just had to include this picture of Mom's park job. Yes, that back tire is totally up on the curb, she knew and decided to leave it parked like that anyway. . . . . she is trying to hide it before I could take a picture and it looks like the car is running over her foot, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment