Monday 6 December 2010

JUST A QUICK "HI"

Hello all! Don't know if anyone even checks this page anymore.... but wanted to check in with you all. I have had so much going on and things are hopefully going to settle down enough for me to start painting my nails again!

First things first, just got done with a big move and trying to get settled in. I have a "nail polish room" in the works as we speak.

The second big announcement is Dinky is having babies!! She is due sometime next week and can't wait to see her Christmas babies!! Yes, Banana is the daddy!

The third thing was my camera broke and finally got me a new one!


This blog was just so time consuming and it kind of got the best of me for a while. The joy of doing my nails was sort of over run with product reviews and I spent most of my time swatching and NOT painting my nails for me to enjoy. So I'm going to start off slow and not do a hundred posts in one day and get back to the joy of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment